Saturday, December 17, 2011

my super awesome Holiday Gift Guide!


Or, last minute presents we can all enjoy. 




1. For the Jane Austen lover. It's subtle but still shows a serious sense of pride. Get it? 




2. For the writer with all the darkness. Also, because there is not enough Edgar in the world.



3. For the aspiring writer. I think this is the Australian cover? I like it better than the US one. Still, the stuff inside is what matters and seriously changed my life. 



4. For the playful writer. #$%*(() Aww how cute. 



5. For your lush writer. Ahem. Really, I'm the worst influence you'll ever have. 


6. Because you've always wanted to try absinthe-something, but don't want the hallucinogenic part of it.

7. For your gentleman writer. And by gentleman, I mean me. I love this stuff. Really, I'm a dirty old white man on the inside. 



8. For  the writer who wants to take a step back and jot down some notes. 



9. For the write who loves banned books! 


and finally, but actually because I have to go to sleep: 

10. For the writer you joke with. Half man, half pillow. And also, because you've always wanted to sit on Edward's face. 





Merry Christmas! 


3 comments:

  1. Zoraida, these are the coolest. I'm seriously thinking about buying myself that Banned Books bracelet--fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewwwww. But the bracelet, that's a strong possibility.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by! Yes I love your cover to your book and the synopsis. Cant wait to read it when it comes out. (soo far away!!!) Never wanted to sit on Edwards face (jacob...maybe) but I love all these gifts!!!

    ReplyDelete