Thursday, December 29, 2011

Danny's Writing Resolutions O' Doom!

Man, it feels like forever since I've posted here, but then I think back over the holidays and they're really just a blur. Much like this video I've prepared for your viewing displeasure!



So yeah, what?

**********************

Daniel Marks is currently dancing with tears in his eyes. When he's not hammering out schlock on his Macbook, he's curled up in a corner rocking some comfort into his ailing frame.

Oh the sadness.

Comments help!

3 comments:

  1. Aw, like your new author pic! Did that dog remain uneaten? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid not. But I've been coughing up hairballs ever since.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The heck with revisions - we want Velveteen now. And this picture is the perfect author shot. No, really. As long as nobody calls ASPCA.

    ReplyDelete