Thursday, October 20, 2011

It's Halloween, Charlie Frown!

Oh Halloween. I love this time of year more than chocolate or salted caramel mochas...and that's saying something. So I decided to take you on a tour of my favorite Halloween traditions.

Here you go...


What are some of your favorite Halloween traditions?

**************************************
DANIEL MARKS is a YA Fantasy Author, Vlogger and General Smart-ass. His Debut YA novel, VELVETEEN comes out in the Fall of 2012 from Delacorte/Random House Kids. Until then, he's more than happy to dance like a monkey for your pleasure!

CURRENT READS: DAUGHTER OF SMOKE AND BONE by Laini Taylor and BAD TASTE IN BOYS by Carrie Harris

4 comments:

  1. Your mantle looks beautifully creepy - great job! And I had to do a double take when you said 'baby skull' to make sure it's not real (I used to know a guy who kept a human skull on his desk, which he used as a pencil holder.)

    ReplyDelete