Saturday, October 15, 2011

Halloween Cocktails

Or, just think of me as the Ecuadorian Martha.
Or, how I like to think of myself as Margarita Stewart.

This year, I've decided to go all out and do a specialty cocktail. I haven't figured out which one yet, but I wanted to share with you some of the BEAUTIFUL things I've found.

I thought it'd be fun to rename some of Martha's cocktails as YA novels. Click on the links for the recipes. What do you think?

(non-alcoholic) 

Blood and Chocolate


The Little Left Over Witch

(for the 21+ crowd)
Bad Taste in Boys

BLACK HEART

Going Bovine

NEVER SLOW DANCE WITH A ZOMBIE

ANNA DRESSED IN BLOOD

6 comments:

  1. Awesome idea, Zoraida! Some of these look mighty tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. I think you're onto something here, "Margarita". But there's no "Vicious Deep"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going Bovine is creepy! The face gives me creepy tingles
    Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too bookmarked! These look amazing, way toooo amazing for a Monday afternoon, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool post!! If I wasn't so lazy, I would have a Halloween party just to serve these drinks!

    ReplyDelete