Thursday, September 29, 2011

Why Halloween Still Kills

Wherein Danny talks about his favorite Halloween movie and generally makes a fool of himself for your entertainment...



So cough up the answers folks! Let's show "The Man" that Nightstand readers leave comments!

*******************************

Danny Marks is a YA Fantasy Author, Vlogger and General Smart-ass. His Debut YA novel, VELVETEEN comes out in the Fall of 2012 from Delacorte/Random House Kids. Until then, he's more than happy to dance like a monkey for your pleasure!

7 comments:

  1. MOTEL HELL. That says Halloween to me. That and Reeses peanut butter cups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Anne. Motel Hell says "good eatin'" to me. You know that brother and sister combo were up to some deliciousness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I've seen many (if any) Halloween movies. And my favorite horror movie is Saw. Awwe that movie was hilarious. I'm totally gonna try to get my roomie to watch the original Halloween this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Halloween is my favourite holiday, even though I don't really dress up. I just like the spooky and magical feel of the day. When I was younger, the movie that said Halloween to me was Hocus Pocus. It's not scary at all, but it was what I watched every year until I was 12/13. I've been trying to find a good scary movie to replace it since then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know what? Sometimes I don't even care if they're scary. I love to watch The Witches with Anjelica Huston quite a bit. Just really love it!

    ReplyDelete