Friday, September 2, 2011

What's on Your Nightstand #11


Zoraida Cordova: Just finished THE SPLENDOR FALLS by Rosemary Clement-Moore. It scared me to bits. Why did I take so long to read this? I finished in two scary mornings!

Laura Ellen: I am reading DITCHED by Robin Mellom and am LOVING it. So, so good!




Elisa Ludwig: I read SLIDE by Jill Hathaway and it gripped me with its well paced mystery. Great concept and characters!

Nicole Maggi: I'm reading fellow Apocalypsie Gretchen McNeil's POSSESS and enjoying every word. She has made me never want to set foot in a doll shop again.


Danny Marks: I'm slicing into my mammoth Halloween Horror pile a month early and have recently started Amy Garvey's COLD KISS which is creeping into my brain like a sad, romantic ailment. Likewise, Neil Shusterman's UNWIND, which I'm listening to on audiobook. Genius and terrifying premise. And because I can never stray to far from adult Lit. I'm also listening to TALKING TO GIRLS ABOUT DURAN DURAN by Robert Sheffield. Took my iPod for a long walk and must have looked like a crazy person, what with all the huge nods and wide grins.

Gina Rosati: I'm also reading POSSESS by Gretchen McNeil, and I can't wait to get to that doll shop!

Jessica Spotswood: I’m just starting GOLIATH, the third book in Scott Westerfeld’s LEVIATHAN trilogy. Deryn Sharp is one of my all-time favorite heroines, and the world of the living Leviathan airship is fascinating. I’ve also found that this steampunk series is great for hooking atypical YA readers—my dad and several friends are all excited for its release! I can’t wait to find out what happens.

What about you guys? What's on your nightstand this week?

Also, check back next Friday for a giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. I just read Bossypants by Tina Fey, and would highly recommend it! And I'm hoping Possess will arrive at my door today so I can devour it :) *waits impatiently for the mail*

    ReplyDelete