Monday, July 25, 2011

Finding Jim

No. My agent has not gone missing, though that would certainly make for interesting vlogging. I could take a camera with and go all Scooby Doo in NYC. In this scenario, I'm Daphne.

So, periodically, on Monday's we're talking about how we lassoed our agents and made them do our bidding. As I'm prone to do, I've complied with massacring Jim McCarthy's (Dystel and Goderich Literary Management) good name by association. Here it goes...



Leave a comment, or something...preferably gifts.

_____________________________________________________


Daniel Marks is a smart ass and a liar. He lives with his wife and three furry monsters who have no regard for quality carpeting in the soggy Northwest. His debut YA novel, VELVETEEN, slips through the publishing cracks in the fall of 2012 from Delacorte/Random House Childrens. Read it if you love ghosts terrorizing serial killers, souls in limbo doing karaoke, and other weird junk.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome agent story! I love it when conventional wisdom doesn't always apply. Life's wild, different paths to getting an agent are wild, and I love reading about the varied ways we all ended up here in this place, being Apocalypsies together :) And I found my agent by scouring Acknowlegement pages too :)

    ReplyDelete